Monday, July 12, 2010

Clarifying

Early on, I wrote: "Everything we know via perception is a mental construct."

I had mistakenly assumed the mind creates. I would now say it does not. Not really.
Does a contractor create? Or simply build the building as designed by the Designer, Originator, Architect?

This is the point I missed. Once I let in that the mind does not create (Don Juan: The creator that does not really create) but simply passes through, filters, adds onto that Which IS - shining through, all kinds of things shifted. The filters, add ons, interpretations, stories are added by the mind but are taken as reality. This is part of the illusion.

What is Reality? Reality is what IS with no filters or interferences. Personality is a filter, Human Being is a filter, Form is a filter, Thought is a filter (not a specific thought, the "laws" of how thought works.)

Even consciousness is a filter, albeit about as minimal as one can get. Still, consciousness is movement in the IS and as such is a filter.

Reality, the IS can be experienced directly. I had not thought this possible - that all we have are mental constructs and Reality was "over there somewhere" and I had to "get to it" via practice. I took "know" to mean "conceptualize." And in that sense the statement is correct.
No.
Reality.
The IS
Is RIGHT HERE and NOW in all its blazing maelstrom energy.

Why do I not see it that way? Because I have my "filters of the mind" dialed-down so constricting and restricting.
Now, some of that is needed for the organism to survive. (It's really hard to bite an apple when it appears as a cloud of quantum bits - an electron cloud - no distinct surface..what the hell do you bite into?)

Also, The IS operates at NO TIME speed - very fast. So part of what the mind does is to "slow down" Reality so we can manage it.

By raising levels of energy-vibration we can access different realms, realities and universes.

Yet it is ALL right HERE , right NOW...If I simply knew how to dial in the right frequency or simply dial off my filters (Like Hal in 2010) the raging blazing purity and intensity would all be perceivable..

Oh, and I am That IS. So are you, So is everything.

1 comment:

Joe D G said...

funny thing is when I go back to my original writings I didn't write that everything is created by the mind. I wrote the mind acts as a filter/lens.